Official UMUB Calendar:

Email Management:

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A NEW YEAR IS UPON US

Greetings, Seniors!  

A new year...your graduation year... is upon us.  


Before you know it, you will have walked across the stage and into the next phase of your life.  IF you plan to continue on to college (as I know most of you do), you will need these special "gifts" to aid you.  

  • Scholarship offers
  • Admission offers
  • Your Financial Aid package from the college you plan to attend
  • Healthy relationships
  • Poignant memories
  • Crucial skills
The next 10 days may be a "Make It or Break It" time for key scholarships.  Review guidelines carefully so see if you meet GPA, ACT, and income requirements.  
  • SAEOPP is due to me by January 8 (I can edit your essay as soon as you finish it).  I have to submit your application, so get it done soon.  
  • SMITH Scholarship is due by January 10.  Completed, it's 40+ pages, so you need to get this done NOW.  
I will be available ALL DAY (8:00--5:00) on January 2 and 3 and January 9 (8:00--2:00) at my office.  This is the BEST WAY to get help.  I can't write your essays, but I CAN give you help.  

Today....GRRRR....I'm assisting females who qualify with Linly Heflin.  Tomorrow, I will be ready to help with other scholarships.

No comments:

Post a Comment