Official UMUB Calendar:

Email Management:

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

COUNSELING BLOG FOR SCHOLARSHIPS

I'm not a counselor, but the teacher in me likes to INSPIRE.  

Below is information and two links I think you will find helpful.  This blog inspires (and keeps me organized) of new scholarships.
  


This blog is GREAT for locating scholarships.  There are over 100 just for October!  Once you get to the JLV Counseling site, you can follow the blog and get updates about scholarships.  Also, I just shared a link for the October scholarships to Facebook. I will share it again here.  Again, as you scroll down the page to the bottom, you will see BUNCHES of pages of scholarships--just for October.  JLV Counseling October Scholarships.  

Get busy!

5 comments:

  1. This is a charming article in which you have to discuss the various thought of the human. I agree with this http://www.personalstatementwriters.com/university-of-oxford-admissions/ site is that humankind is divided into different little social occasions which are the good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This useful site for those students who is looking for best education scholarships. I will follow your link and follow your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new pro should work with validity. It is happiness for the all inclusive community that the new master is working for the all inclusive community. I essentially need to express that https://www.lorservice.com/our-recommendation-letter-service/ you should work only for the overall public along these lines that they will esteem you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog post, This article gives me the best information about the immense words and this http://www.statementofpurposegraduateschool.com/faq-on-statement-of-intent-for-graduate-school/ is so unadulterated and religious article. I like this information to such a degree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful info you have added for the students. Fundamentally sitting on your PC one can visit any nation of the world. One can get graduate school admission essay editing about everything regardless of what just with a tick of his fingers.

    ReplyDelete